Some of the Night Flyers coaches also run public recreational trampolining sessions.
These casual sessions are not part of the Night Flyers Club British Gymnastics operations. However, all of the coaches are BG trained and have Sports Coach UK membership and liability insurance for these public sessions. (Note: from October 2016, this will change to BG block registration).
You can make reservations here for the recreational sessions at Mellish (Fridays) or Friesland (Saturdays).
Please read the important information further down this page.
2017 Sessions now available
The Friday sessions at Mellish and the Saturday sessions at Friesland can now be booked for the New Year, commencing on 6th/7th January.
Cancellations and Changes
We do occasionally have to cancel sessions. If it’s not on the calendar, then it’s probably cancelled!
A third Saturday session is still under review, depending on demand in the New Year.
Reserve your place
Supervision and Safety
It is important that you appreciate that trampolining is regarded as a ‘dangerous sport’ (though there seem to be fewer accidents than in football!) and that if you are concerned about injury as a participant, you might wish to take out personal sports insurance.
Children under 8 years old MUST have an adult looking after them during the sessions. Participants must behave responsibly during the sessions and obey the instructions of the coach. Children who are not taking part are not allowed within the matted area for safety reasons. Anyone misbehaving will be asked to leave. (and the coach’s word is final!)
We do ask that you book the sessions before turning up, so we can be sure that we don’t have to turn people away on the night.
Sessions last an hour each and run at 16.30, 17.30 and 18.30 on Friday evenings (Mellish Bullwell), and 10.00 and 11.00 on Saturday mornings (Friesland Sandiacre).
The weekend sessions at Sandiacre Friesland, are aimed especially at teenagers wanting to take up trampolining for fun, exercise, GCSE work etc. Younger participants are also welcome.
To book your place, please use the reservations calendar above.
We will need a phone number and an email address so we can contact you / your parents.
The online booking system is currently just for reservations – payment is on the day.
The fees are £5.00 for adults, £4.00 for children.
- Please do not book more than 3 sessions ahead
- If you cannot attend a booked session, please cancel as soon as possible so others may have your place
- You must provide an email address when reserving a place
- You must click on a link in the email we send to confirm or cancel your reservation
- We reserve the right to refuse future bookings from anyone who fails to attend or pay for a booked session without telling us
- If a session is fully booked, there may be one or two places on the night if someone else does not attend
- If you arrive without a reservation we may not be able to fit you in, as we have strict limits on numbers
- Please book BEFORE 2pm on Friday as that’s when we print off the list! If you book later, we cannot guarantee the place
If you have any questions or problems relating to the recreational sessions,
please email email@example.com or leave a message on 07968 937176